This program is bash script under Linux x86/x64 platforms uses in console mode for automatic cleaning of audio files with speech signals from the external hindrances and background noises. Bash script can be effectively applied for Voice messaging services, call centers.
Supported audio file formats: Windows PCM, A/mu-Law Wave, Microsoft ADPCM (MS ADPCM), Intel ADPCM (IMA ADPCM), Microsoft ACM GSM 6.10 (ACM Waveform).
- High quality of speech enhancement after noise cancellation post processing;
- Low level of speech distortion;
- Operation with low level SNR;
- Three modes adaptation to background noises;
- Controlled level of noise suppression in speech, including broadband color noises up to - 60 dB;
- Unlimited number of simultaneous invocations of the script;
- Speed optimization under x86/x64 platforms;
- Saving into the file (*.wav) audio stream after post processing.